- RSS Channel Showcase 6093845
- RSS Channel Showcase 2995824
- RSS Channel Showcase 6198105
- RSS Channel Showcase 3689942
Articles on this Page
- 08/05/17--18:00: _Jared Kushner’s Rig...
- 08/23/17--00:16: _Rewards for Rock Th...
- 08/25/17--01:29: _A Rite Of August
- 09/08/17--07:14: _Dan Shapiro, Advoca...
- 09/28/17--18:00: _An Indecent Proposa...
- 10/19/17--17:59: _Belgium and Norway–...
- 10/23/17--08:00: _Speaker at Center f...
- 10/29/17--03:17: _Israel’s ‘New Condi...
- 11/05/17--06:28: _Why Are Former Stat...
- 11/09/17--07:02: _American Jews Tryin...
- 11/16/17--07:03: _John Kerry Justifie...
- 11/20/17--08:00: _Radical Members of ...
- 11/30/17--00:00: _Remembering A Forgo...
- 11/30/17--18:00: _Trump to the Rescue...
- 12/04/17--00:21: _The Crime: Walking ...
- 12/07/17--21:47: _Jews Shouldn’t Befr...
- 12/15/17--00:02: _Biased Pollster Get...
- 12/21/17--18:00: _U.S. Recognition Of...
- 01/04/18--18:00: _Ambassador Friedman...
- 01/10/18--18:00: _Qatar, The EU, And ...
- 08/05/17--18:00: Jared Kushner’s Right: There’s NO Solution
- 08/23/17--00:16: Rewards for Rock Throwers
- 08/25/17--01:29: A Rite Of August
- 09/08/17--07:14: Dan Shapiro, Advocate For The Palestinians
- 09/28/17--18:00: An Indecent Proposal From An Ex-State Dept. Official
- 10/19/17--17:59: Belgium and Norway–but not US– Act Against Palestinian Incitement
- 10/23/17--08:00: Speaker at Center for Jewish History Violently Denounces Israel
- 11/09/17--07:02: American Jews Trying To Save Gaza Tunnel Terrorists
- 11/16/17--07:03: John Kerry Justifies Terrorism
- 11/20/17--08:00: Radical Members of Congress Oppose Israel Arresting Teen Terrorists
- 11/30/17--00:00: Remembering A Forgotten Victim Of Palestinian Terror
- 11/30/17--18:00: Trump to the Rescue–of the Palestinians!
- 12/04/17--00:21: The Crime: Walking While Jewish
- 12/07/17--21:47: Jews Shouldn’t Befriend Qatar
- 12/15/17--00:02: Biased Pollster Gets Biased Results
- 01/04/18--18:00: Ambassador Friedman Is Right: There Is No Israeli ‘Occupation’
- 01/10/18--18:00: Qatar, The EU, And Illegal Palestinian Settlements
All the professional peace processors and self-appointed Middle East “experts” don’t grasp the simple fact that an unassuming real estate developer-turned-presidential son-in-law understands:: the conflict between Palestinian Arabs and Israel has no solution.
It's like a financial menu for rock throwers with different financial rewards for the severity of the crime. Your tax dollars at work.
Yes, Alisa’s education at a religious Day School was a paradigm shift for her mother and me and not everything was easy. Many times over the years I thought, “What have we gotten ourselves into?” But the rewards are many.
Reading Shapiro’s admission, one must laugh at his self-description as “an advocate for Israel.” He is, according to his own words, an advocate for the Palestinians – and has been for the past 29 years.
The Makovsky Plan resurrects the old State Department approach of forcing Israel to do something that is virtually irreversible, while requiring the Palestinians to do something that is easily reversible.
Norway and Belgium, in at least one important respect, have gone much further than the US in confronting the problem of Palestinian incitement against Israel--and they are not known for their love of Israel
I am not suggesting that people who attack Israel should be deprived of their right to free speech. The question I am raising is whether mainstream Jewish community institutions should provide platforms for those who attack the Jewish state.
The only reason Netanyahu is bringing up “new conditions” is because they are in fact "old promises" from agreements two decades old that were never kept by the PA
The Balfour Declaration affirmed the Jewish right to the Land of Israel. Yet lead conference speakers, Miller and Ross, have devoted much of their professional lives to undermining and restricting Israel’s rights to Jerusalem and Judea-Samaria.
Adalah doesn’t hide its agenda. It's openly and proudly against Israel. No, it’s the New Israel Fund that’s doing the hiding. Buried deep in the NIF brochure was a passing reference to Adalah as one of the NIF-supported “human rights organizations”
Kerry’s harsh criticism of Israel and suggesting that Israel is an apartheid state are well known. By justifying Palestinian terrorism against Israel, Kerry now has crossed a red line.
The real abuse that Betty McCollum and her Gang of Nine should be investigating is the constant effort by the Palestinian Authority (PA) to incite minors to engage to murder Jews.
After 6 1/2 years in a coma, terror victim Hodaya Asulin, succumbed to her injuries and died, practically forgotten. I reserve my strongest disappointment for my own community--how did we offer support? What effort did we make to keep her memory alive?
The Trumpadministration trotted out a new “interpretation”—actually, a misrepresentation—of the law: The PLO-PA can keep its office so long as the activities conducted there are “related to achieving a lasting, comprehensive peace between the Israelis and Palestinians.” What a joke.
In the wake of Thursday’s mob attack in Israel against 2 parents and a group of young Jewish children on a hike in the Shomron, it’s time to coin a new term: “WWJ,” walking while Jewish.
Qatar, a government that sponsor murderers of Jews should not be rewarded. Meetings with Jewish officials, visits by Jews to Qatar, articles by Jews claiming that Qatar might be changing – are rewards Qatar does not deserve
America overwhelmingly opposes US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a new poll claims. Cause for concern? Not when you realize the poll was carried out by an anti-Israel professor who crafted the question so the results would be slanted in that direction.
Considering Trump officials say it will take at least 3 years to move the embassy to Jerusalem; the State Dept. says there are no plans to list Jerusalem as Israel's capital and US citizens born in Jerusalem still have "Jerusalem" rather than "Israel" listed as their place of birth it seems only fair to ask: What, exactly, has changed?
The wordsmiths at the US State Dept need to face reality in Judea-Samaria. The Israeli “occupation” of the portion where the Palestinian Arabs reside ended long ago, and the Israeli presence in the remainder of those territories is perfectly legitimate.
And who is paying for this Arab attempt to strangle Jerusalem and illegally occupy large parts of the historic Jewish homeland? “It’s funded mainly by the EU and Qatar,”