- RSS Channel Showcase 6143131
- RSS Channel Showcase 5164034
- RSS Channel Showcase 7962371
- RSS Channel Showcase 8196380
Articles on this Page
- 11/30/17--00:00: _Remembering A Forgo...
- 11/30/17--18:00: _Trump to the Rescue...
- 12/04/17--00:21: _The Crime: Walking ...
- 12/07/17--21:47: _Jews Shouldn’t Befr...
- 12/15/17--00:02: _Biased Pollster Get...
- 12/21/17--18:00: _U.S. Recognition Of...
- 01/04/18--18:00: _Ambassador Friedman...
- 01/10/18--18:00: _Qatar, The EU, And ...
- 01/28/18--00:56: _The Shiva Call
- 02/04/18--18:00: _Why Polls on a Pale...
- 02/06/18--02:00: _Qatar’s Jewish Mud-...
- 02/08/18--23:18: _Remembering Three R...
- 02/14/18--05:15: _US Ambassador to Is...
- 02/19/18--18:00: _Is President Trump ...
- 03/01/18--18:03: _Four Lessons From A...
- 03/08/18--06:35: _Israeli Officials B...
- 03/21/18--04:15: _Why Does Ronald Lau...
- 03/25/18--04:20: _Who Elected These P...
- 03/27/18--01:01: _Swedish Meatballs f...
- 04/22/18--06:40: _Elizabeth Warren’s ...
- 11/30/17--00:00: Remembering A Forgotten Victim Of Palestinian Terror
- 11/30/17--18:00: Trump to the Rescue–of the Palestinians!
- 12/04/17--00:21: The Crime: Walking While Jewish
- 12/07/17--21:47: Jews Shouldn’t Befriend Qatar
- 12/15/17--00:02: Biased Pollster Gets Biased Results
- 01/04/18--18:00: Ambassador Friedman Is Right: There Is No Israeli ‘Occupation’
- 01/10/18--18:00: Qatar, The EU, And Illegal Palestinian Settlements
- 01/28/18--00:56: The Shiva Call
- 02/04/18--18:00: Why Polls on a Palestinian State are a Mirage
- 02/06/18--02:00: Qatar’s Jewish Mud-Slingers
- 02/08/18--23:18: Remembering Three Rachels
- 02/14/18--05:15: US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman Unfairly Attacked–Again
- 02/19/18--18:00: Is President Trump Preparing to Put Pressure on Israel?
- 03/01/18--18:03: Four Lessons From An Israeli Raid
- 03/08/18--06:35: Israeli Officials Blast Jewish Visits To Qatar
- 03/21/18--04:15: Why Does Ronald Lauder Want Israel to be Only Nine Miles Wide?
- 03/25/18--04:20: Who Elected These People, Anyway?
- 03/27/18--01:01: Swedish Meatballs for Palestinian Terrorists
- 04/22/18--06:40: Elizabeth Warren’s Gaza Problem
After 6 1/2 years in a coma, terror victim Hodaya Asulin, succumbed to her injuries and died, practically forgotten. I reserve my strongest disappointment for my own community--how did we offer support? What effort did we make to keep her memory alive?
The Trumpadministration trotted out a new “interpretation”—actually, a misrepresentation—of the law: The PLO-PA can keep its office so long as the activities conducted there are “related to achieving a lasting, comprehensive peace between the Israelis and Palestinians.” What a joke.
In the wake of Thursday’s mob attack in Israel against 2 parents and a group of young Jewish children on a hike in the Shomron, it’s time to coin a new term: “WWJ,” walking while Jewish.
Qatar, a government that sponsor murderers of Jews should not be rewarded. Meetings with Jewish officials, visits by Jews to Qatar, articles by Jews claiming that Qatar might be changing – are rewards Qatar does not deserve
America overwhelmingly opposes US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a new poll claims. Cause for concern? Not when you realize the poll was carried out by an anti-Israel professor who crafted the question so the results would be slanted in that direction.
Considering Trump officials say it will take at least 3 years to move the embassy to Jerusalem; the State Dept. says there are no plans to list Jerusalem as Israel's capital and US citizens born in Jerusalem still have "Jerusalem" rather than "Israel" listed as their place of birth it seems only fair to ask: What, exactly, has changed?
The wordsmiths at the US State Dept need to face reality in Judea-Samaria. The Israeli “occupation” of the portion where the Palestinian Arabs reside ended long ago, and the Israeli presence in the remainder of those territories is perfectly legitimate.
And who is paying for this Arab attempt to strangle Jerusalem and illegally occupy large parts of the historic Jewish homeland? “It’s funded mainly by the EU and Qatar,”
Rav Shevach’s senseless murder will not change anything for Palestinian Arabs, who praised it, other than lead to more death; the terrorist who murdered him has already been found and, in the IDF’s lexicon, “neutralized.” The residents of the Balata refugee camp will continue to be “refugees” under the thumb of the PA with the help of the United Nations.
Ever wonder why polls consistently show that a large portion of the Israeli public supports creating a Palestinian state?
The notion that Jewish critics of Qatar are the ones who have turned it into an enemy is outrageous.
The authorized establishment of the town of “Rachelim” came in memoriam to Rachel Imeinu and to two martyred 'Rachels,' Rachel Drouk and Rachel Weiss who were murdered for the sin of "DWJ'-driving while Jewish.
Once again, U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman has spoken simple words of truth, and once again he’s under attack from the Palestinian Authority and the Jewish left.
Recently, Pres. Trump has repeatedly indicated he intends to pressure Israel to make yet more concessions to the Palestinian Authority. I wonder why pro-Israel voices have not been expressing concern about this development.
The Palestinian Authority leadership promised, in the Oslo accords, to disband all terrorist groups, seize their weapons, and outlaw them – in short, to put them out of business. How can it be that, 23 years after the PA took over sole control of Bethlehem, Islamic Jihad still has active terrorist cells in and around the city?
6 months after Jewish leaders began trooping off to Qatar, the op-ed columns of US Jewish and Israeli publications remain filled with lively discussions on the affair. And well they should be. Because this sordid episode has laid bare patterns of behavior among some Jewish leaders that need changing.
Nine miles wide. It would take an Arab-tank column a matter of minutes to cut Israel in two.
Of the 35 most prominent leaders of American Jewish groups. Twelve of them have been in power for more than 30 years – since the days of the Carter or Reagan administrations. Twenty-four of them have held their positions for more than 20 years.
In another form of Israel-bashing, the foreign minister of Sweden attempts to justify huge amounts of aid to the Palestinian Authority by saying the money is needed to feed “starving Palestinian children.” In reality, some of the money gets channeled for terror operations, while the kids have enough on their plates.
If mobs of firebomb-throwing foreigners were trying to storm across one of America’s borders, I doubt she would lecture our border guards to “exercise restraint.” There’s no justification for giving such advice to America’s ally.